Skills Development Training – Swedish Wah Cantt March 2017
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FATA YOUTH
FATA DA is accepting Online Applications through Internet. FATA youth can register their account at website www.fatada.gov.pk/fyst After this one-time registration, they will get their username and password to login and submit their Bio-data and Qualification data and can apply for any new training as & when they are advertised. The applicants , however, must also submit their complete Application Forms on paper on given format available for download at the bottom of this page. The applications can be submitted in ACO offices in agencies OR if any applicant faces difficulty at ACO office they can send their complete applications to PD office in FDA Head-Office at the following address.
PD Skills Development,
FATA Development Authority,
46-A, Sector B-2, Phase-5, Hayatabad,
FATA Development Authority announces Skill Development training course for FATA youth at Swedish Institute of Technology, Wah Cantt. The program is designed for training in the following trades:
- Land Surveyor (6 months Course) Required Qualification: Matric
- Computer programming(GW Basic, C++, Java) (6 months Course) Required Qualification: Matric
- Computer Networking + Web Development (6 months Course) Required Qualification: Matric
- Plumber, Fitting & Sanitary work (6 months Course) Required Qualification: Matric
- Electrician with Solar Panel UPS & Rectification (6 months Course) Required Qualification: Matric
The training course features monthly stipend and free lodging and boarding for FATA youth. Interested FATA youth can download Detailed Advertisement, Application Form and Affidavit from the following links. Last date for submission of applications is 20th March, 2017.